- Nutrition Label
- Additional information
Our Shahi Paneer Sauce Mix is the classic Punjabi restaurant dish you can now make easily in your kitchen. With a choice of either mild or regular spice, this sauce mix can be prepared within ten minutes.
- Mix 1/2 (50g) of Shahi Sauce Mix in 1 cup (250 mL) of milk.
- Gradually whisk in sauce mixture on low heat in a pan.
- Add in cubed paneer.
- Whisking constantly, bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute while whisking frequently.
- Serve with rice or naan. Makes 3-4 servings.
|Dimensions||30 × 10 × 17 in|
Blue, Indigo, Red
3x100g, 6x100g, 12x100g